FW: [gopher] Gopher-FAQ update

Believe it or not, this still exists!

Stephen Michael Kellat

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mateusz Viste" <mateusz@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎1/‎6/‎2015 6:23 PM
To: "gopher-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gopher-project@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [gopher] Gopher-FAQ update

Hi all,

I received a contribution to the Gopher-FAQ from a user named kaltheat.
He kindly cleaned up the FAQ from some dead links, and fixed a few things.

I used the occasion to make some changes, too. I removed some questions
that were really out of date, and added a few new ones, related to
subjects that were appearring on the gopher-project mailing list.

The latest version of the gopher-faq is available here:

gopher://gopher.viste.fr/1/gopher-faq

Of course, I will happily accept any contributions - the document would
still need to be polished (best to send modification as patches, either
to the gopher-project mailing list or the comp.infosystems.gopher
newsgroup).

cheers,
Mateusz