Ubuntu Find-A-Task shows all the ways you could get involved in Ubuntu

As someone who was recently trying to figure out if there was something I
could do to get involved in the Ubuntu community and give back, I think
that this is a really neat idea.

Ubuntu Find-a-Task - http://community.ubuntu.com/contribute/find-a-task -
presents to you brief one-line pitches about what teams do within different
categories of involvement. If you like that pitch, "tell me more" will take
you to a longer explanation. If you're not interested, you can move on to
the next item.