Raspberry Pi build lab

I pretty much forgot to list all the information you need for this.

CinPA is Cincinnati Networking Professionals Association  cinpa.org

The lab will be on Saturday November 19th from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.  Max
Technical Training in Mason Ohio is providing us with classroom space for
the event.  We are all volunteers and no body is selling anything.

You can register, find the details of what is being covered, what you will
need and prep work for the labs at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/build-lab-raspberry-pi-tickets-28413195633?aff=es2

Thank you,

Earl W. Slusher  MCSE, Server+, MCP+I, MCP, A+
Loveland Computer & Networking Service

President
(513) 774-7540
Earl@xxxxxxxxxx