ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Re: The IRC Channel

Also, for anyone not familiar with IRC (Internet Relay Chat), it's a
network of servers and channels.  Freenode is common for Free and Open
Source projects, and home to Ubuntu's channels.  We happen to have our very
own channel.

You can point your favorite client (XChat, Empathy, Pidgin, irssi) to
Freenode, or click here with your browser:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ubuntu-us-wi

-Anthony