ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Next Meeting

Hi,

In the Hangout, we decided that it would be awesome to have monthly
meetings. We decided that the meetings will be on the first Tuesday of
every month, with our next meeting being December 1, 2015. When I create an
agenda page for that, I will let you people know in the mailing lists.

Overall, it was a great turnout! I got to meet a lot of new people! The
meeting log/agenda for the meeting we just had is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/WisconsinTeam/20151103. If anyone has
any questions about what happened at the meeting, ask either Alex Dueppen,
Anthony Hook, Ivan, Mike Putnam or me.

See you next month!

--
Have a nice day,