ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Next Meeting Conflicts

Good morning,

Some last minute scheduling conflicts came up and I unfortunately
cannot attend our next monthly meeting.

Now the question is - should we reschedule or is someone willing to
take my place? If someone knows they will be there and feels up to the
task, please let me know by 3 PM on Wednesday so I can give you a
summary of what I wanted to cover, so you can prep as well as how to
get it livestreamed on YouTube. If nobody lets me know by then, I will
assume that we should look at a different time.

--
Have a nice day,Simon Quigleytsimonq2Contact for the Ubuntu US Wisconsin LoCo TeamLubuntu Quality Assurance Tester