ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Re: We now have a subreddit! /r/ubuntuwisconsinloco/

Actually please email me only if you don't have a reddit account.
Otherwise, please send me a Reddit private message if you would like to
tell me something about the look and feel of the subreddit.

-- Alex