ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Please read - Simon Quigley's Ubuntu Membership

On Thursday at 4:00 PM CST, I will be applying for Ubuntu Membership on #ubuntu-meeting(IRC).

If you feel like I have done a lot of good work with this Local Community Team and you want to help,
you can leave a testimonial on my wiki page[1] and/or attend the meeting. This really means a lot to
me and it would be awesome to get some supporters. :)

If you have any questions/comments/concerns/recommendations for me, please let me know before
Thursday.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/tsimonq2#Testimonials

--
Have a nice day,Simon Quigleytsimonq2Contact for the Ubuntu US Wisconsin LoCo TeamLubuntu Contributor