ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Re: LoCo Portal Planning Meeting on Wednesday, February 24, 2016 from 21:00 to 22:00 UTC

On Mon, 2016-02-15 at 15:28 -0600, Simon Quigley wrote:
> Recently I noticed that the LoCo Portal, located at loco.ubuntu.com,
> hasn't received much development lately. I spoke to a few individuals
> about this and we have decided to have a meeting to plan further
> development of the portal. Our goal is to get feature requests, bug
> reports, and a community prepared for further development.

This has come up before, both in various mailing lists and at least one
Ubuntu Online Summit session.
The loco portal currently languishes for a couple good reasons.
Those reasons should be addressed before you start bolting on new code.