ubuntu-us-wisconsin team mailing list archive

Re: Which mailing list should we use?

Good afternoon Mike,

I established the Launchpad ML after I took contact position because I didn't have administrative access to the Ubuntu Lists one and I didn't think to ask Canonical IS. On Monday, I'll ask on IRC if I can be granted administrative permission because the password is lost.

I would like to go back to the Ubuntu Lists ML because I got a lot more feedback right away, and I recommend that everyone does the same. The Ubuntu Lists mailing list is a lot more active and has a lot more people subscribed.

Does this make sense?

Let me know if you have any more questions. :)

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx