ubuntu-vn team mailing list archive

Fwd: Vietnamese translator needed

Mọi người nghĩ sao về cái này. Mình chưa dùng cái này bao giờ :|

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henry <findicons@xxxxxxx>
Date: 21 April 2010 21:39
Subject: Vietnamese translator needed
To: phantrongkhanh87@xxxxxxxxx

 Hi,

I am looking for Vietnamese translators to help us creating a multi-language
interface for FindIcons.com.

I found you are an active Vietnamese translator at Launchpad and would like
to ask if you could do a favor to help us with the translation.
FindIcons.com is not an open source project so we cannot use Launchpad
Translations but we have created a simple web-based translation system.
There are currently around 500 messages need to be translated.

If you would like to contribute, simply reply to this message and we will
create a translator account for you at FindIcons.com. Or just ignore it and
you wont receive any messages from us.

Every translator will get a link from FindIcons.com. We will appreciate your
work to make this site more easy-to-use for all people around the world!

Greetings

Henry
FindIcons.com Team
http://findicons.com