ubuntu-vn team mailing list archive

Fwd: Firefox hacking

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dietrich Ayala <autonome@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 5:46 PM
Subject: Firefox hacking
To: "FOSS Vietnam, Open Source Development and FOSSASIA" <
fossasia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

My name is Dietrich Ayala. I'm a Firefox developer, working for
Mozilla. I'm living in Chiang Mai for a year, and am coming to
FOSSASIA, arriving on Thursday. If you're interested in hacking on
Firefox, or making add-ons, or want to talk about bugs in Firefox that
are specific to the Vietnamese localization, then find me at the
conference or online.

Cheers!

Dietrich

dietrich@xxxxxxxxxxx