ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Next LTS?

Thanks a lot for the pointers.

They do answer the question definitely for Ubuntu (Gnome), and I am guessing
that applies to the Server edition too, since all it is a desktopless
Ubuntu.

What it does not say is whether the KDE version (Kubuntu) will be LTS as
well.

8.04 was not LTS for KDE, and that caused me some major pain. I hope 10.04
will be an LTS across the board.