ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Date and location of release party

Hi folks!

Only 22 days until Lucid Lynx, according to the new ticker.  Which
means I have to figure out details of the release party.

There's a Kwartzlab board meeting tomorrow, and unless there are
objections, I'm going to propose having a party there on Saturday, May
1.

Yeah, I know, it's not release day, but moving it to Saturday gives me
extra time to get organized and Thursdays have become busy nights in
Kwartzlab, with board meetings and members-only working nights.

Alternatively, I'd be open to someone finding us a suitable venue for
April 29th.

Let me know what you think!  Are you planning on coming?  And would
you prefer Thursday or Saturday?

Darcy.