ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Missing Ubuntu Hour this week

Next month (December) Ubuntu Hour is at the same time as KWDM (the KW Web Developers Meetup). This is because KWDM decided to hold it on the first Wednesday of the month, instead of the last.

I think it was this conflict that prompted you to change Ubuntu Hour from the last Wednesday in the first place, so, for me, Ubuntu Hour wins in December..

There's no activities or presentations listed for KWDM yet: http://www.meetup.com/webdesign-472/

--Bob.