ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Hour in February

It's official, Joe and I are dating. That is, on the date of 9 February we're carpooling to Demo Camp Guelph. So having Ubuntu Hour on 2 Febuary would be better for us.

The car can take a few more; if anyone else is interested let me know.

--Bob.