ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Hi there, Ubunters!

Hello all!

I'm an Ubuntu Developer (working mainly on Unity) who's just moved to Kitchener from Saudi Arabia. Its nice to see such an active LoCo/LUG in this area. I've already added myself (~bilalakhtar on LP) to the Launchpad team ~ubuntu-waterloo-region. My main fields of expertise are, well, programming :)

Since my online life is quite busy, I might not be able to help out too much in the LoCo, but if there's anything in which my help is needed, feel free to mail me at this address.

Keep up the good work!

Bilal Akhtar

Follow ups