ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Can't go jammin'

I'm afraid I won't be able to come to the Jam on Saturday -- a family event has been scheduled. Next time, for sure!

I had been the contact person on the LoCo calendar[1], but I've switched it to Darcy (and without asking his permission first). Sorry about that, Chief.

--Bob.

[1] http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/1498/detail/

--
Bob Jonkman <bjonkman@xxxxxxxxx>         http://sobac.com/sobac/