ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Hour Kitchener

Hi all:  Just wanted to remind you that this Friday's Ubuntu Hour
Kitchener will be at the Egg Roll King Restaurant.

It's a great place, and the food is wonderful. But the restaurant is
small, and Fridays are busy. I'm making a reservation on Wednesday; if
you're thinking of coming and having dinner then I encourage you to
register at http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2028/detail/

If you're on this mailing list you should already have the Launchpad
login for the registration, but if you prefer not to put your name
online then you can e-mail me at bjonkman@xxxxxxxxx

Registration/reservations are optional -- feel free to drop in
spontaneously, but you may have to wait a while for your egg roll...

--Bob.

--

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman@xxxxxxxxx>         http://sobac.com/sobac/
SOBAC Microcomputer Services              Phone: +1-519-669-0388