ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: interest in ubuntu

Hi Bill,

Pretty much all of our events are very beginner-friendly.  We haven't had a
workshop or tutorial type of event in a while, but if you just want to get
help with things, you're more than welcome to drop by for that.

Our next Ubuntu Hour (and last for the year) is on Thursday at Egg Roll
King in Kitchener.

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2127/detail/

Ubuntu Hours are just informal meetups where we meet over food, coffee or
drinks.  We normally do two of those a month, one each in Kitchener and
Waterloo.  Keep an eye on the LoCo directory for other events we're
involved in:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-ca

Darcy.