ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Ubuntu Canada IRC chat; Ubuntu Hour Kitchener-Waterloo

If this were tomorrow, we'd be in the middle of a Canada-wide IRC chat
right now: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2480/detail

And I'd be sitting in the Egg Roll King Restaurant, enjoying an egg roll
during Ubuntu Hour: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2484/detail

And if it were next week, I'd be at the Pennywhistle Pub, having
fish'n'chips during Ubuntu Hour Guelph:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2489/detail

And if it were sometime in September, I might be at Kwartzlab or Diyode
giving a presentation on Free Software for Software Freedom Day -- but
only if we do some planning for it at the IRC Meeting, Ubuntu Hour KW,
and Ubuntu Hour Guelph <hint, hint>

Hope to see you all online or in person tomorrow!

--Bob.