ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Saucy Salamander Release Party?

Hi KW Ubuntoids! Who wants a release party for Ubuntu 13.10 Saucy
Salamander? If there's demand then we should start organizing _now_
since Release Day is just over two weeks away (Thursday, 17 October).

Most importantly, we need a location.  Sometimes we've held the party on
the Saturday following Release Day at Kwartzlab, but this year there's a
Hackathon[1] at Kwartzlab, and I'm not sure if the Hackathonners want
Release Partiers dancing in their midst.

So, if anyone has access to a (free-as-in-gratis) facility that can hold
15-20 partiers, please let us know.

--Bob.

[1]
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=OTk5ZHMzZmxpNWs5NTBvcW82MjljMXJmbDggZXZlbnRzQGt3YXJ0emxhYi5jYQ&ctz=America/Toronto