ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Change of venue for Ubuntu Hour (Friday, 11 Oct 2013)

Sorry we missed you!

It was a good turnout.  In addition to the usual suspects, we had a
visit from Victor Mendonça from the Mississauga LUG (formerly MUMU), and
new member Vikram. There's a picture of one half of the fun at
http://pix.ie/ubuntuca/3392979/in/album/460456

--Bob.