*Event:* Ubuntu Hour Kitchener
*Date:* Thursday, 13 February 2014
*Time:* 7:00pm to 9:00pm (yes, I know that's not an hour)
*Location:* Egg Roll King Restaurant, 85 Courtland Avenue East,
Kitchener, Ontario
*Map:* http://osm.org/go/ZXnwS2DKA-?m=&way=195517589
*Organizer:* Bob Jonkman http://wiki.ubuntu.com/BobJonkman
*Register:* http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2707/detail

*Event:* Ubuntu Hour Guelph
*Date:* Thursday, 20 February 2014
*Time:* 7:00pm to 8:00pm (@azend knows how long an hour is)
*Location:* Pennywhistle Pub, 2 Quebec Street, Guelph, Ontario
*Map:* http://osm.org/go/ZXn8~Jfez?m=&node=2436574662
*Organizer:* Verdi R-D https://launchpad.net/~azend
*Register:* http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2704/detail

Then there's an international Open Data Day Hackathon on Saturday, 22
February. Thanx to Jose Antonio Rey on the LoCo Council, Ubuntu is
cross-promoting this event as an Ubuntu LoCo Global Event.   Check
http://wiki.opendataday.org/2014/City_Events#Canada to see if there's
an event near you, then add it to
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/2703/

So far, we've only got Waterloo Region on the list:

*Event:* Open Data Day Hackathon