ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: What to do after installing Linux

Not really desktop customization, but generally after I've run updates I
try to set up X11RDP access so I can hit the machine from work. I also add
in my Dropbox account.

After these two things are done then I'm ready to start experimenting with
customization.