ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Linux Conference at Conestoga College, 30 Jan 2016

> your pointer seems to be pointing to room 1B18 but the room
> given in Colin's message is 1E05.

Oh man! That's what I get for relying on technology.  So, directly from
the Conestoga College map, here's the campus layout:

http://www.conestogac.on.ca/campuses/doon/floorplan.jsp

And the map of Building E:

http://www.conestogac.on.ca/campuses/doon/e1.jsp

> | > … the room given in Colin's message is 1E05.
> |
> | Wow, an old FORTRAN programmer could get really lost in that place.
>
> Are you thinking that, given that number, there must be at least
> 99,999 other rooms?

It is a maze of twisty little passages, all different.

- --Bob.