ubuntu-x-swat team mailing list archive

nvidia driver does not properly installed info

Hi,

After distribution upgrade from 11.04 to 11.10 Ubuntu I check back on x-swat
ppa in my source list but I have got this error:

Setting up nvidia-current (285.05.09-0ubuntu1~natty~xup1) ...
update-alternatives: error: alternative link
/usr/share/man/man1/nvidia-xconfig.1.gz is already managed by
x86_64-linux-gnu_gl_conf.
dpkg: error processing nvidia-current (--configure):
 subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 nvidia-current

If you need more info let me know.
m.