ubuntu-za-maties team mailing list archive

Re: Reminder: Free Software Promotion Event Tomorrow

It's already there!

http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/en/material/poster/software-freedom-day-poster

Rudolf has been working on modifying the colors to fit the new Lucid
theme. We can upload that one to spreadubuntu.

http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/en/material/poster/software-freedom-day-poster

Helge