ubuntu-za-maties team mailing list archive

Re: Reminder: Free Software Promotion Event Tomorrow

I've uploaded the source of the ubuntu 10.04 themed poster now:
http://spreadubuntu.neomenlo.org/en/material/poster/ubuntu-1004-theme-poster

If any of you are artistically inclined I would love to see what you could
come up with, posters are the only advertising medium we have to get the
attention of other students and I think mine has a lot to be improved upon.
You can edit these with Inkscape.