ubuntu-za-maties team mailing list archive

Ubuntu-za Geeknic DATE CHANGE to 28 Nov.

Hello everybody

DATE CHANGE for  Ubuntu-za Geeknic to Sunday 28 November.

I hope this doesn't affect too many people but judging from the number
of people who said they were coming on the even list at
loco.ubuntu.com it looks like it only affects me and one other maybe.
:)

The rest of the details are still the same but as a reminder then,

Kirstenbosch gardens
We meet at the main gate
Bring whatever you want to eat and drink. Remember sunblock and a hat
if the weather is sunny.
Definitely family friendly. email me if you need more info.
maiatoday@xxxxxxxxxx I suggest we meet
at the main entrance at 10:00 am and then find a spot to picnic together.

Here is the detail about the entrance fees:
Adults: R37
SA Students (with card): R25
Children (6-17yrs): R10
Under 6 yrs: Free