ubuntu-za-maties team mailing list archive

Upgrade Wiki Software

Hi All

Just a notice that I will be upgrading the wiki software and deleting spam
pages.
The upgrade process is as follows: 1.14 -> 1.15.5 -> 1.16.5 -> 1.17.0
I will be using the "batchdelete" extension to delete spam pages.
I have protected "real" pages and will use an exclusion filter to identify
the spam pages.

New user account creation is disabled for now.
After the upgrade and cleanup I will look at stricter account creation
tools.

Will let you know when the upgrade is done and when the cleanup is done.

Cheers

hg
--
Hilton Gibson
Systems Administrator

Cell: +27 846 464 758 | Phone: +27 21 808 4100