ubuntudeveloperportal team mailing list archive

Re: Helping out with the site

Cool thanks rick maybe a UDS session about it would be productive?
Bugs aren't a really good way of doing it since a bug implies there is
something wrong not improving the site so yeah it wasn't that obvious.
It think this needs some sort of structure. All that said the site
actually is coming together even if no one external (errr well
external to the project) is doing anything on it.

--fagan