Email for Saj0577

Hey guys,
Could you please pass on a message to the beginners team please. (and also the unanswered posts team-ajmorris)

Message to all of BT:
I have alot of problems at home in my private life at the minute, at the moment moving around alot, currently working on getting internet at my current address, if i cant do this i will get mobile internet but this is last resort as it costs a fortune so you wont see me around much for the next few weeks/(could be months) if anyone needs me message me on the ubuntuforums and i will reply when i can. ( i tend to check everything at college or at friends houses.)

Take Care All
Saj

Easiest way was to send to the mailing list :)

AJ
begin:vcard
fn:Andrew Morris
n:Morris;Andrew