[Question #76226]: Every time I boot the computer I have to reinstall printer

New question #76226 on cups in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cups/+question/76226

I have ubuntu 9.04 and the Epson Stylus Office BX300F works fine BUT every time I shut down the computer and reboot, the printer doesn't work until I paste: sudo dpkg -i --force-architecture pipslite_1.4.0-3_i386.deb" into the terminal. It's as if some part of the computer has lost its memory. Any ideas?