Re: [Question #76122]: after i login the loading screen i want to change it how ?

Tom proposed the following answer:
Lol, sorry our messages have been so brief so far.  Your link is a local
file on your machine, hence the "file:///..." rather than "http://...";,
so we can't see what you're trying to show :(  I think that changing the
release of Ubuntu and messed up so i 'had' to reinstall Ubuntu.  I think
if i was to try this again then i would go up to the top taskbar and
click on

System - Administration - Login window

but really i would steer away from that and focus on sorting out multimedia
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu
and then desktop effects such as fire-writing ;)

Sorry i'm not being very helpful
Good luck and regards tho from
Tom :)