[Question #76202]: Why can't I download Lime Wire, Frost Wire?

Description changed to:
When I download LimeWire,  FrostWire  I get this error message and it
will not let me install the program.  Only one software management tool
is allowed to run at the same time.  Please close the other appliation
e.g. “Update Manager' ,  aptitude' or 'Synaptic first.  I don't even
have any other applications open.  Thanks!