Re: [Question #75972]: Lost Disk Space Ubuntu 9.4

Question #75972 on file-roller in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/file-roller/+question/75972

Enrique confirmed that the question is solved:
It seems the problem was being caused by bad backups file. I use Simple Backups.
This is one huge short coming of Simple Backup, it doesn't respond with any warnings or messages, or logs regarding the backup process.
After running the program manually and creating a fresh backup on a new media disk, my lost space came back.
This is explained in No.6 of the above thread.
Thanks.