Re: [Question #67943]: What are these strange dmesg entries?

moron posted a new comment:
The last entry seems a tad strange to me:

"/usr/sbin/tcpdump"

tcpdump is used for dumping net traffic, usually to a file.  It is
commonly used for sniffing network traffic for example and I have no
idea why tcpdump should be autoloading as a service.  I am seeing a
similar entry on my local machine in the dmesg history and definitely am
interested in the source / reason.

Cheers