Re: [Question #14127]: problem getting updates with update manager

zohar995 requested for more information:
Last time I had a problem with the update manager your answer here helped me. This time I tried to run the update manager it told me again:
E: dpkg se interrumpió, debe ejecutar manualmente «sudo dpkg --configure -a» para corregir el problema.
E: _cache->open() failed, please report.
I opened the terminal and typed: sudo dpkg --configure -a and then my password
What I got was this:
Configurando libperl5.10 (5.10.0-19ubuntu1.1) ...

dpkg: error al procesar linux-image-2.6.28-13-generic (--configure):
 El paquete está en un estado grave de inconsistencia - debe reinstalarlo
 antes de intentar su configuración.
Configurando perl-modules (5.10.0-19ubuntu1.1) ...
Configurando perl (5.10.0-19ubuntu1.1) ...

Procesando disparadores para libc6 ...
ldconfig deferred processing now taking place
Se encontraron errores al procesar:
 linux-image-2.6.28-13-generic

I don't know what to do next. Any idea?

Thanks