[Question #76211]: Somethimes Music Player start randomly

New question #76211 on Ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/76211

Binary package hint: rhythmbox

I was not expecting rhytmbox to start at all.
but sometimes Rhythmbox starts, independently of what operation
 I'm performing with my laptop:
It happened when I open firefox, or when I tried to use skype,
or simply when I open a terminal (xterm).
It doesn't always start, just randomly...

I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 AMD 64 on a AMD TURIONx2 64.
Hope this can be fixed.
Cheers,
-Luca

ProblemType: Bug