Re: [Question #76168]: CDROM error messages

Joe Vargas is still having a problem:

Hi and thanks for your help but I did what you sugested and the media tab "Browse Media when inserted was already checked.
I still have the problem! Hope I can fix it soon. Thank you and much regards.

> To: csmjoe@xxxxxxxxxxx
> From: question76168@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [Question #76168]: CDROM error messages
> Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 20:51:28 +0000
>
> Your question #76168 on Ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/76168

> dnairb proposed the following answer:
> It shouldn't be necessary to use the mount command in terminal to open CDs. Ubuntu should automatically mount and open the CD when insrted.
> Try this:
>
> In Nautilus (file browser window), click Edit --> Preferences, Media
> tab. Then ensure that "Browse media when inserted" is ticked. Close
> nautilus, and try inserting a CD.
>
> --
> If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> know that it is solved:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/76168/+confirm?answer_id=0
>
> If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> following page to enter your feedback:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/76168
>
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.