Re: [Question #76151]: how to use wireless network

Question #76151 on network-manager in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager/+question/76151

sungchan gave more information on the question:
Mark,

Thanks for the advice. I am traveling and will get back to the problem
this weekend. I hope you are still available to give me advice by
then.

Thanks again