[Question #76244]: no sound in ubuntu 9.04 in dell vostro 420 after updates

Hi. My dell vostro had a problem, there was no sound in Ubuntu 9.04. I was informed that my computer had a bug. I upgraded my alsa driver to 1.0.20. sound was working proper after the upgrade. https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/75031

Recently there was a sytem update. after this system update, again there s no sound.