Re: [Question #69648]: A couple of questions about Jaunty netbook remix

glass.dimly requested for more information:
I'd like to load UNR onto an older PC, it seems to run so fast on that
Atom processor.  However, since its an older PC, it can't boot from USB.
So, I'd really like to see an ISO for it, or instructions for how to
create one.

As UNR grows more popular, others will want this.  After all, its a
simplified operating system whose interface is far slicker than
Windows'.  Why make it a niche market?  If someone likes UNR on their
Atom processor, why not help them load it onto their desktop?  Why make
them work to convert an img file to an iso?