[Question #76259]: Multiple Boot Options of Ubuntu that Aren't Needed

I have 2 Ubuntu boot options that aren't needed. One is on the Main boot screen, shown in Example 1.

Example: 1

________________________________

--Microsoft Boot Menu--

Choose an Operating System to start...

Windows XP >
Windows Vista >
Ubuntu >
Ubuntu (Unneeded)

Then There's the Other one, that pops up when I choose to boot to Windows XP, When I pick the Boot to XP, it comes up with ANOTHER Ubuntu option that doesnt work. This is shown in Example 2.

(Picked Windows XP to boot to from the Example 1 page, then this happens)

Example 2.

choose Operating System

Windows XP
Ubuntu (the second unneeded)