Re: [Question #76099]: seamonkey browser 1.1.17 downloaded file location not found

Question #76099 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/76099

Tom proposed the following answer:
Normally Suse and Ubuntu can read and write each others files and both
can read & write to Windows too.  It's only Windows that can't see stuff
on the other 2.  It does look very confusing and there's a lot we could
do to tidy it up a bit but if it's all been working fine then i really
think it's probably better left as it is until you've had more
experience and feel more comfortable with linux.

For now we can sort the menu list out :)

First of all just boot into Ubuntu.  Get to a command-line

Applications - Accessories - Terminal

and type in

sudo grub

you'll notice that gives you a different looking command-line, this is
grub's own command-line :) Now

find /boot/grub/stage1

and please let us know the answers it gives, it should be things like
(hd0,2)  hd(0,4)  (hd0,5)  although it might only give 1 or 2 nswers
which is fine :)

then type

quit

and close the terminal console