[Question #76304]: Can I still get Ubuntu for older Macs ( G4_400-500mhz)

Can I still get Ubuntu for older Macs ( G4_400-500mhz)

I have oldish mac that I want to use for the networking. Its a good machine with a gig of ram. Its running os9 and that says enough. I want to try Ubuntu out on it. is it still possible.

I noticed from the FAQ section that all correspondence regarding this ended in 2008 and the links there are no longer the same versions as specified in the forums.

Thanks

Brian Waters
021 7905218
0823683800