Re: [Question #76270]: Problem with function keys

Question #76270 on Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/76270

smurf is still having a problem:
The link you posted is quiet old and doesn' t solve my problem.
I tried to remap the not working keys, but the result was the same.
For example I tried to reset the calculator keys to F18, it was succesfully, and gnome-keybinding-properties recognized it with code F18. But gcalctoll is not invoked.

I don' t think it is an hardware problem, because part of the keys are
working, and ALL of them send a sequence to X. Furthermore the keys
currently not working was working until the middle of june, 100 %
working

The keyboard is Micronics MICk501 usb.