Re: [Question #76314]: ripping dvd to windows compatible

Question #76314 on nautilus in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/76314

Tom proposed the following answer:
I think formats like "avi" and "wmv" also work in Windows, really most
Windows formats work in linux but our safer formats such as "ogg" really
don't.  "wma" seems a good choice :)  Can't brasero do this easily, and
i heard of something called DeVeDe or something?