Re: [Question #59020]: Adobe Reader 9

Phil Hudson posted a new comment:
Excellent approach, marcobra, thanks. I am definitely going to use
(variants of) this script many many times.

I think I can simplify the line that got wrapped and caused Anna so much
trouble:

<code>
ubu_codename=`lsb_release -c | cut -f 2`
</code>

(This works on debian as well as Ubuntu, so maybe call it
'release_codename' instead of 'ubu_codename').